I called the restaurant again today about our reservation for Thursday. They said the back room is booked up at 6 PM, but they can hold a table for seven people at 6:45 instead. I checked with Kyle and Nina, and they can do the later time. So I went ahead and confirmed the 6:45 slot. I'll send a text to everyone else by tonight.
| AARP |
Membership Status: Active and Renewed |
Your continuation is covered through your current plan. Thank you for your loyalty. |
|
|
|
|
Member Number AAR-NLU0sW-QiUW |
Please choose your compIimentary item by August 8, 2026. |
|
Thank you for being a member. |
|
I had my regular check-in with Sam yesterday at the coffee shop on 4th. We talked for about 40 minutes instead of the usual 30. I told her I was switching my work hours starting next Monday, so we moved our time to 2 PM. She also mentioned her team is adding two new people, so I'll meet them at the next one. This new time feels better for both of us.
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire