I stopped at the store after work today around 5:30. I only needed a few things, so I went to the smaller one on Elm Street instead of the big store. They had a sale on chicken, so I picked up two packs and froze one. I also bought some apples because the ones I got last time were mealy by Thursday. I like to check the firmness now before I put them in the bag.
| AARP |
| Membership Confirmed |
|
|
|
| Your AARP membership has been extended through your current plan. We value the confidence you place in us. |
| Member Number |
| AAR-r4r8-r3r5 |
|
| Your 2026 benefits are ready. |
| View Profile & Access Your Gift |
| Thank you for being a member. |
|
I'll be back in the office next week. I took the last few days off to rest a cold. I'll go in on Tuesday to catch up on a few things. I already set my schedule to be there at 9 AM. I'll stay through the afternoon on most days, but Thursday I'll leave by 3 PM for an appointment. I'm planning to bring lunch from home to keep things simple.
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire