Yeah, I finally swapped out the front porch light yesterday. The old one kept flickering when the wind picked up, made the whole stoop feel haunted. Anyway, it took maybe ten minutes once I found the right ladder. Now I just need to figure out what to do with the old glass shade. I'll probably clean it up and leave it by the curb on Friday.
Walmart Rewards Update
Your earned points are set to expire at the end of the day. Converting them keeps value in your account instead of letting it lapse.
Members-Only Today
1,641 points
That balance converts to a $100 card. Only members with this point level see this option.
Member ID
WM-4827-1936
Expiration
Today
Convert Points to $100 Card
Backed by the Walmart rewards program trusted by members nationwide.
I finally made that black bean and corn salad for the potluck, but I forgot the cilantro on the counter. It still disappeared pretty fast. Next time I might add a little lime zest to brighten it up. The neighbor asked for the recipe twice, so I guess it went over well enough anyway.
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire