Yeah I did finally saw that doc you asked about. Honestly it was pretty clear, nothing too confusing in the setup. I think the format is fine actually. Might tweak the spacing later if anything. Thanks for checking, no rush on the reply at all.
Auto Quote Guide Your annual comparison is ready |
Your annual auto coverage comparison is now available to view. |
|
This is your opportunity to review your current coverage and see what has changed. |
Drivers in your area are saving $600-$1,500 per year on auto coverage. A new comparison gives you a direct way to check your monthly rate. |
|
Review your comparison and see what your monthly could look like. |
|
|
There is no obligation to switch, and reviewing your comparison takes just a moment. |
Comparisons reflect available options in your area at the time of viewing. |
|
Your opportunity to review current options is open now. |
|
No I didn't catch that show last night. Ended up reorganizing the pantry instead, honestly way overdue. Oh and the weather looks decent this weekend if you still want to go. I can bring that thing you mentioned if you remind me. Sure keep me posted.
two one Kohleen Drive, Mckees Rocks, PA 15136
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire