I'll be home later than usual today. The train was delayed again and I ended up waiting on the platform for about twenty minutes. I finally got a seat, but it's a slower local instead of the express. I should be through the door by 6:45, maybe closer to 7:00. I already picked up bread yesterday, so you don't need to worry about that. I was planning to make the pasta dish tonight, but I can just heat up the leftover soup instead if it gets too late. I'll message you when I'm a few stops away. Go ahead and eat without me if you're hungry.
| AARP |
| Welcome to Your Membership |
Your AARP membership has been renewed through your existing coverage. We appreciate your continued trust in us. Member Number: AAR-4Jx3U-yqx53i Please take a moment now to view upcoming changes to your membership. Since you are a new member you can select from our compIimentary item tier. Please select your compIimentary item by August 22, 2026 |
| Member Number AAR-V8Te8-HQZl |
|
| Review Details and Select Your Item |
Thank you for being a member. |
|
|
I met with my supervisor on Tuesday afternoon. We talked about my schedule for the next month. I told him I would rather keep the early shift. Last month I had the late shift three times, and it was harder to get home before dinner. He said he could put me on the early shift for the next two weeks. After that, he will check the schedule again. I also asked about the training day in March. He said it is still set for the 14th. I wrote that down in my notebook. I am going to confirm with him again next week. The meeting lasted about twenty minutes. I did not need to bring anything with me. It was helpful to hear him say the early shift is possible. I feel better about the next two weeks now.
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire