Yeah I finally got around to clearing out the garage this weekend.
Found a box of old concert tickets and some photos from that trip upstate.
Honestly the best part was just sitting on the back step after with a cold drink, watching the neighbors walk their dogs.
I keep saying I'll sort the rest of it next month but we both know how that goes.
No real plans for the weekend yet, just hoping the weather holds so we can grill.
|
|
|
|
| Your annual auto coverage comparison is ready to view. |
|
Your comparison report
has been compiled. |
|
| We analyzed current coverage patterns in your region to show where your monthly premium stands. |
|
| You work hard for your vehicle - and your budget. That's why we update this comparison each year: so you can see, side by side, how your current rate measures up against other available options in your area. |
|
| What drivers nearby are seeing |
| $600 - $1,500 |
| in annual savings reported by drivers in your area after reviewing their comparison. |
|
|
| The annual comparison gives you a chance to review your options and adjust your monthly payment - on your own terms, whenever it makes sense for you. |
|
|
|
| |
| If you've been thinking about whether your current coverage is still the right fit, this report is a useful starting point. No pressure - just clarity when you're ready. |
| Thanks for taking a moment to look things over. We're glad to be part of your decision-making process. |
| This message was sent to you because you requested coverage comparison information from Auto Quote Guide. If you'd prefer not to receive further updates, you can follow this link to request removal from our mailing list. |
| 1605 East Ridge Road, Rochester, NY 14621 |
|
|
|
|
I finally got around to reorganizing the pantry yesterday and honestly it felt better than I expected.
Took everything out, wiped down the shelves, and grouped things by how often we actually use them.
The funniest part was finding three half-open bags of rice and a jar of something unlabeled.
Spent way too long trying to guess what it was before tossing it.
Anyway, I'm thinking of doing the same with the hallway closet this weekend if I feel motivated.
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire