mercredi, août 19, 2026

State record updates are now on your driving file

Auto Guide
Coverage Review

Final Update: Your annual auto coverage comparison is now available

This annual comparison is designed to give you a straightforward look at where your current rates stand against what's available now. This is because you have a clean driving record.

Drivers in your area save between $680 - $1,700/year.

Please review your comparison by August 20, 2026

See Your Comparison By August 20, 2026
Reference Summary
Driving record ✓ Clean of incidents
Comparison review deadline August 20, 2026

Local drivers are completing their annual coverage reviews this month to confirm their current rates remain competitive with what's available in the area now.

Auto Guide, 3617 Dresher Road, Bensalem, PA 19020

You are receiving this message because your driving record is clean of incidents and your annual coverage comparison is ready.

Stop future email messages

I'm meeting with Dana next Tuesday at 1 PM. We're going to talk about the schedule for the spring. I looked at my calendar and the other times did not work because of my afternoon class. So 1 PM is what I picked. I think we will go over the room bookings for the next two months. Last time we met, she said the large room was available on Mondays. I want to see if that is still true. After the meeting, I will send a note to the rest of the group with the final times. That way everyone gets the same information at once.

Aucun commentaire: