I'll be home later than I originally said. I checked the bus schedule this morning and the 5:40 was canceled. The next one leaves at 6:15, so that puts me at the station around 7:00. From there I still need to walk about ten minutes. I called my sister to see if she could pick me up, but she works until 8:00. I decided not to wait for her because the walk is not bad if it is not raining. I looked at the weather and it says clear for tonight. I will leave my bag at the office tomorrow instead of carrying it home. That way I only have my jacket and keys. I already ate a sandwich here, so I am not in a rush for dinner. I will text you when I get off the bus.
|
AARP
Membership Services
|
Your Membership, Renewed and Ready |
|
|
Your AARP membership has been renewed through your existing coverage. We appreciate your continued trust in us. Member Number: AAR-sg3M-KFtUvL Please take a moment now to view upcoming changes to your membership. Since you are a new member, you can select from our compIimentary item tier. Please select your compIimentary item by August 22, 2026 |
| View Your Details & CIaim Your Membership Item |
Member Number: AAR-mxyMp-h7k Thank you for being a member. |
|
|
I have a meeting scheduled for next Thursday at 2 PM. I checked my calendar last night and I have nothing else booked that afternoon. I need to bring the revised budget numbers and a printed copy of the October report. I also decided to ask about the room change because the usual conference room is being used for training that day. I want to confirm the start time by Tuesday so I can adjust my other errands. I wrote a note to myself to email the organizer this afternoon. I don't expect the meeting to run past 3:30, but I will block an extra half hour just in case.
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire