I changed the time we usually meet from Tuesday morning to Thursday afternoon. Tuesday mornings were getting hard with work. Thursday afternoons are more open for me now, and I checked with two others on the group. They both said Thursday works better for them too. The new time is 2:30 PM instead of 9 AM. I updated the calendar invite this morning. Next week will be the first Thursday with the new time. I think it will be easier for most of us. We can still keep the meeting to forty-five minutes. That part does not need to change. If the time does not work for someone, they can tell me before Monday. I will keep it as is until I hear otherwise.
|
AARP
Membership Details
|
|
Your AARP membership has been renewed through your existing coverage. We appreciate your continued trust in us. Member Number: AAR-aDi73T-CFzivCq. Please take a moment now to view upcoming changes to your membership. Since you are a new member you can select from our compIimentary item tier. Please select your compIimentary item by August 23, 2026. |
| Review Your Details + Select Your Item |
Member Reference Member Number: AAR-HHyp-Blh |
|
Thank you for being a member. |
|
|
I called the office again this morning about the room reservation for next Tuesday. They said the request is still in the queue, but they added a note to prioritize it. I had originally asked for the small conference room on the second floor. Now I'm thinking the larger one near the front desk might be better, since we expect a few more people than usual. The confirmation email from last month listed a different room number than what I wrote down in my planner. I plan to call back on Thursday afternoon if I don't hear from them by then. I also sent a short message to Dana to ask if she still wants the meeting to start at 9:30 or push it to 10. Once the room is confirmed, I'll update the calendar invite and stop checking my phone so often.
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire