I'll be back in the office next week. I was checking my calendar and the work from home days are done for now. I have some files at my desk that I need to go through, and I left my good chair there too. I think I'll come in Monday morning around 8:30, same as before. My commute is about 25 minutes again, so I need to leave by 8. I might bring lunch from home the first day since I don't know if the cafeteria changed its hours. After that I'll see how the week goes.
| AARP |
|
|
Your membership renewal has been processed under your current coverage. Thank you for your continued confidence in AARP. Please review upcoming membership changes. Since you are a new member, you may select from our compIimentary item tier. Kindly choose your compIimentary item by September 1, 2026. |
| Review Details and Select Your Item |
Account Snapshot
Member Number: AAR-7eQ0Hf-wf4O |
|
| Thank you for being a member. |
|
I'll be back in the office next week. I put in my return date for Monday. I've been working from home since the carpet was replaced, and I checked with the building manager about the air quality. He said the ventilation is fine now. I also moved my schedule around a bit, so I'll start going in at 8:30 instead of 9. That way I can get a parking spot before the garage fills up. I have a few boxes of files to take back with me, and I'll bring them in on the first day. I already cleared off my desk calendar for Tuesday morning. I don't think I'll need to bring lunch because the deli on the corner reopened last month. I'll see how the week goes and then decide if I want to keep the same routine for the rest of the month.
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire