I met with Dana on Tuesday about the schedule. We went over the room bookings for March. There were two conflicts with the Thursday slot. We moved one to Wednesday at 2 PM instead. The other one can stay if we use the smaller room down the hall. I told her I would send the updated list by Friday morning. That gives me a day to confirm with the front desk. I already wrote down the new room number. I will bring a printed copy with me next week too.
|
AARP
|
Your membership is Active |
Your AARP membership has been renewed through your existing coverage. We appreciate your continued trust in us. |
MEMBER NUMBER
AAR-63g69-m15
|
NOTICE
Reference number AAR-kdIefk-zIo has been added to your account for renewal confirmation.
|
|
Please select your compIimentary item by August 19, 2026. |
| View Your Details + CIaim Your Membership Gift |
Thank you for being a member. |
|
I called the office again this morning to check on the room for Thursday. The person at the front desk said she had to wait for someone else to confirm the booking. I left my number and asked her to call back by the end of today. I already sent a followup email after that, just so there is a written record of the date and the time. We had a similar mixup in March when the side room got double booked. I do not want to repeat that. My plan is to call again around 4 PM if I hear nothing. The meeting itself is at 2 PM on the second floor. I told them we need seating for eight, plus a table near the outlet. I also asked about the projector again because last time the cable was missing. If the room is not available, I will book the small conference space at the library instead. That one costs fifteen dollars for the hour, but it is fine. I need the time locked in soon because a few people are coming from out of town.
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire