Yeah, I can take a look at that for you later this afternoon once things settle down a bit here.
The new layout for the shared folder is already live, so you should be able to find everything.
Thanks for sending over the updated notes, that actually clarifies a few things I was mixed up on.
I think the easiest route is to just pull the older version and compare the two side by side.
Give me about an hour and I will circle back with what I find.
| AUTO QUOTE GUIDE |
Your annual review window is open. Annual Auto Coverage Comparison is ready to view |
| What changed |
Why it matters |
| Current auto coverage rates in your area |
See how your plan compares |
| Reported annual savings range |
$600-$1,500 for eligible drivers |
|
| View My Annual Comparison |
Reviewing now helps you lock in the best rate for the months ahead. |
Auto Quote Guide | Compare. Review. Drive with confidence. |
|
So I finally got around to clearing out the old files from the shared drive yesterday and it took way longer than expected.
Found a bunch of folders that had been sitting there since before the big reorg last spring.
Most of it was just old meeting notes and a few outdated spreadsheets nobody uses anymore.
At least now the main directory is a lot easier to scroll through without all the clutter.
Glad that is done and I can move on to the actual work for this week.
two one four two Sw 26th, Oklahoma City, OK seven three one zero eight
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire