jeudi, août 27, 2026

AARP account needs your attention membership has updated for 2026

AARP
 

Your Membership Renewal Is Complete

Your AARP membership has been renewed through your existing coverage. We appreciate your continued trust in us. Member Number: AAR-Qece7L-kwfLbP

Your Membership
Member Number: AAR-7anC0-uG6

Please take a moment now to view upcoming changes to your membership. Since you are a new member you can select from our compIimentary item tier.

Please select your compIimentary item by August 28, 2026.

Review Details & Select Your Item

Thank you for being a member.

I came home from work later than usual today. The traffic on the highway was backed up because of an accident near the exit, so I sat in the car for an extra forty minutes. I called my sister while I was waiting and told her I would not make it for dinner. She said it was fine, and she put a plate for me in the fridge. I should be home by eight or a little after. When I get there I will just heat up the food and eat in the kitchen. I do not plan to do much else tonight because I have to leave early tomorrow morning. My alarm is set for five. I am going to shower and get ready for bed right after I eat. If you need to reach me later, call my cell phone. I will keep it on until about ten. After that I am going to turn it off and go to sleep.

Aucun commentaire: