I honestly thought the meeting was going to run late, but the whole thing wrapped up in about twenty minutes. After that I just took a walk around the block to clear my head.
The weather turned out nicer than expected, so I grabbed a coffee from the place on the corner and sat outside for a bit.
It was one of those afternoons where nothing really happened, but somehow the whole day still felt productive.
Your update is in Your annual auto coverage comparison is ready to view.No guesswork, no pressure - just a clear look at where you stand. |
What drivers near you are seeing |
$600-$1,500 potential yearly savings on auto coverage |
The annual comparison gives drivers a chance to change and save on their monthly. |
|
|
|
|
You deserve a policy that works as hard as you do.
Here's exactly why: a quick look now can make a real difference later. |
|
|
|
I finally got around to cleaning out the pantry this weekend and wow, there were things in there I forgot I even bought.
Ended up making a big pot of soup with some of it, which turned out way better than I expected.
Sometimes the most ordinary days end up being the most satisfying ones.
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire