Yeah, I finally got around to clearing out the garage over the weekend. Took longer than I thought because I kept finding old boxes of cables and chargers I forgot about. Ended up with three bags for donation and one for trash. The weather was decent so I just left the door open and worked through it with some music on. Nothing exciting but it feels good to have that space back again.
I might tackle the spare room next weekend if I have the energy for it.
|
AUTO QUOTE GUIDE
Your Annual Comparison Is Ready
|
|
Annual Review
See what drivers near you are paying - and where you could save.
It's time to compare your auto coverage options. Drivers in your area are saving $700 - $1500 per year on average.
$700 - $1,500
average annual savings reported by drivers in your area
Local Rates
Compare nearby coverage pricing.
|
Coverage Fit
Validate your current protection.
|
One Clear View
All your options in one annual look.
|
Compare carefully - this year's rates hinge on choices made in the weeks ahead.
|
|
Auto Quote Guide - Annual Coverage Comparison
|
|
Honestly the whole weekend flew by and I barely noticed. Caught up on some reading and tried a new recipe for roasted vegetables that came out way better than I expected.
Also went for a long walk by the river since the air was finally clear. Nothing major on the agenda, which was probably exactly what I needed after a busy week. Sometimes the low-key days are the best ones.
one three six Farthing Ln., Waco, KY 40385
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire