So the way I see it, you want to get the raised beds sorted before the soil delivery shows up on Thursday, right? I talked to Rosa yesterday and she said the community garden coordinator left a note about moving the compost bin closer to the water spigot. That actually makes sense because hauling buckets across the whole plot was getting old fast. I can come by after four on Wednesday if that works for you. Bring two shovels, the wheelbarrow from my garage, and maybe some of those old bricks by the fence. We can lay them out as a path so nobody tracks mud everywhere. Also, the tomato starts are ready for transplanting, but keep them in the shade until the beds are prepped. If we finish early, I'll grab sandwiches.
|
|
|
Your Sam's Points are set to expire soon.We wanted to send a note about your member rewards. The points currently tied to your Sam's Club membership are scheduled to lapse tomorrow, and the total available to you is $100. This is part of the Sam's Cash Bonus Offers program, which recognizes members for their continued participation in our loyalty rewards. |
|
|
To keep your rewards from going unused, you can review your points balance and apply them through the member portal today. The process is straightforward and designed to help you make the most of what you have already earned. If you have questions about the Sam's Cash Bonus Offers program or need assistance with your points, our member services team is available to help. |
|
|
This notice is intended for the primary member associated with the Sam's Club membership. Point expiry dates may vary by region and membership type. Please review your member materials for full program details. |
|
|
|
Okay so for the potluck on Saturday, I'm thinking we do a big batch of that lemon herb quinoa salad that everyone liked last time. You know the one with the cucumbers and the little bits of feta. I already have most of the pantry stuff, so I just need to grab fresh parsley, red onion, and maybe a couple of lemons from the market on Friday afternoon. If you bring the roasted chickpeas and that tahini drizzle you made before, we'll have a solid vegetarian option that doesn't feel like an afterthought. Also, I told Marcus to bring his folding table because my neighbor borrowed mine for a yard sale and hasn't given it back yet. Expect about twelve people total, maybe fifteen if the book club crowd decides to show. Should be fun.
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire