I'll be home later than usual tonight. I checked the bus schedule after work, and the 6:15 was cancelled. The next one leaves at 7:05, so that puts me back around 8:30. I can pick up milk on the way if you want, since the store by the station stays open until nine.
| AARP |
|
|
Your membership is Active |
Your AARP membership has been renewed through your existing coverage. We appreciate your continued trust in us. Member Number: AAR-8446-7387 |
Please select your compIimentary item by August 15, 2026 |
Delivery Summary
Member Number: AAR-8448-7355 |
|
|
|
Thank you for being a member. |
|
|
I stopped at the store on the way home from work today. I got milk, eggs, bread, and a bag of apples. The price of milk went up forty cents from last week. I also picked up paper towels because we were almost out. I used the self-checkout and it was faster than waiting in line.
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire