I'll be home later than usual tonight. I'm stopping at the store after work to pick up a few things. Traffic on the main road has been slow all week because of the construction near the corner. I'll leave the store by six and should be home around six thirty. If you want to start dinner without me, that's fine. I'll eat when I get back and put the groceries away first.
|
|
| AARP |
| |
| Membership Renewed and Active |
| Your existing coverage has renewed your membership. Thank you for your continued confidence in us. |
| Member Number: AAR-p5tLl-pGQL5 |
| Please select your compIimentary item by August 19, 2026. |
|
|
Membership Confirmation
Status: Active
Member Number: AAR-c6MXE-iH2
Renewal effective through existing coverage |
| Thank you for being a member. |
|
|
|
I met with Sam on Tuesday at the library. We talked for about forty minutes. He wants to restart the volunteer schedule in March. I told him I can cover the first two Saturdays. He said he will print the new sign-up sheet by Friday. I am going to check the room booking for next month. The small study room was too warm, so I will request the larger one by the stairs. We also agreed to meet again on the 18th at 4 PM. I wrote that time in my phone calendar. I need to bring the supply list and the updated contact numbers. After the meeting, I walked back to my car and made a quick note about the parking passes. I will email him the details tonight.
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire