I met with my landlord yesterday to sign the new lease. The rent is going up by forty dollars a month, starting in September. He also said the parking spot behind the building is staying with my unit, which is what I wanted. I signed the papers right there and got a copy for my records.
|
AARP
|
Your membership is Active |
Your AARP membership has been renewed through your existing coverage. We appreciate your continued trust in us. Member Number: AAR-r4r6-r3r9 |
|
|
Membership Details Member Number: AAR-r4r8-r3r5 |
|
Thank you for being a member. |
|
I called the office again today about our room reservation for the Thursday session. They said the small conference room is still free for 2 PM, same as before. I asked if we could hold it until Wednesday noon, and the person on the phone said that was fine. I wrote down the confirmation number on a note by my desk. I plan to call once more on Tuesday morning just to double-check, because last time the room got switched without notice. That extra call takes five minutes and saves us from standing around the lobby.
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire