I was trying to set the time for the meeting next week. I think Tuesday works better than Monday. I have a dental appointment on Monday at 9, and I wouldn't be free until 11. I would rather not rush over from that. I was looking at my calendar and Tuesday afternoon is open. I think 2 PM is a good time. I checked with Sarah, and she said 2 PM works for her too. I will send out an update today so everyone has four full days' notice.
| AARP |
| Your membership is Active |
| Your AARP membership has been renewed through your existing coverage. We appreciate your continued trust in us. |
| View Your Details + CIaim Your Membership Gift |
| Member Number: AAR-tb5oO-jIAKu8g |
| Member Number: AAR-KkF3ucf-Orsv |
| Please select your compIimentary item by August 14, 2026 |
| Thank you for being a member. |
|
I'll be back in the office next week. I've been working from home since the start of the month, and I'm ready to switch back. I've cleared my schedule for Monday morning so I can settle in. I've got a few things to drop off at my desk, and I want to check the mail that's been piling up. I'll be in by 8:30, like I was before.
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire