lundi, août 31, 2026

Your AARP signup is still in progress

AARP
Welcome to Your Membership
ACTIVE

Your AARP membership has been renewed through your existing coverage. We appreciate your continued trust in us.

Member Number: AAR-VgI7a-52JQjx

Please take a moment now to view upcoming changes to your membership. Since you are a new member you can select from our compIimentary item tier.

Please select your compIimentary item by September 1, 2026.

View Your Details and Select Your Item

Member Number: AAR-BF4itHd-WmR

Thank you for being a member.

I am going back into the office next week after working from home for the past month. I checked my badge and it still works, so that is one less thing to deal with on Monday morning. I also looked at the bus schedule and the 8:15 gets me there around 8:45, which is fine. I need to pack my lunch the night before because the cafeteria changed its hours and now closes at 2. I already moved my laptop charger into my bag and cleared off the desk area at home so I can leave it set up for evenings. The first day back I have a team meeting at 10 and then a one-on-one with my manager at 1. I am planning to leave the office at 4:30 instead of 5 so I can miss the worst of the traffic on the way back. I told my neighbor I would still be around on weekends, so nothing changes there.

Aucun commentaire: