I checked my calendar this morning to see what next week looks like. I have two mornings already taken up with appointments, and one afternoon is blocked off for a repair visit at the house. The meeting time from this week was Thursday at 1 PM. I do not want to keep that same slot because I have to pick up my son from school at 2:30. I was thinking Tuesday at 11 AM would work better for me. That gives us the rest of the day to follow up on anything we decide. I also asked Dana if Tuesday morning was clear, and she said she had nothing scheduled before noon. So I am going to send out a note today with Tuesday at 11 AM as the new time. If anyone has a conflict, they can reply before Friday and we will adjust it. I would rather set it now than wait until Sunday night. That way people can plan their week without guessing.
|
AARP
|
Glad You're Here |
Your AARP membership has been renewed through your existing coverage. We appreciate your continued trust in us. Member Number: AAR-DGTSE8-ExYT |
| See Your Details & Select Your Item |
Please take a moment now to view upcoming changes to your membership. Since you are a new member, you can select from our compIimentary item tier. |
Member Number AAR-AQi4NSRU-llD Selection Deadline August 22, 2026 |
|
Thank you for being a member. |
|
I have a meeting next Tuesday at 2 PM with the building manager. We're going to discuss the new security door and the schedule for key cards. I was looking at my calendar and saw that last month's meeting was on a Thursday. I asked if we could keep it on Tuesday this time because I have more open hours then. I plan to bring the list of residents who still need updated access. After the meeting, I'll post the new procedure in the lobby by Friday.
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire