I'll be back in the office next week. I was keeping an eye on my calendar yesterday, and I have Monday as a travel day. I think I can get in by Tuesday morning around 9:30. I'll be bringing my laptop with me, and I was planning to use the desk near the window again. I had been working from home for the last three weeks, and my back has been feeling better with my own chair. I'll probably bring a cushion for the office chair just in case. I was also thinking about picking up coffee before I get there, since I'm not sure what's left in the kitchen.
|
Auto Guide
Your Annual Auto Coverage Comparison Is ReadyThis yearly review offers a clear view of how your current rates compare with what is available today. It is prepared because your driving record is clean. Drivers in your area save between $680 - $1,700/year. Please review your comparison by August 20, 2026.
| Driving Record Status |
| ✓ Your driving record is now clean of incidents |
|
Local drivers in your region average competitive annual auto coverage rates compared with neighboring areas. Rates reflect typical driving patterns and local market conditions. This message was sent to you as part of your annual coverage comparison. To stop receiving these updates, please End these email updates. Auto Guide, 2307 Mountain View West, Tacoma, WA 98466 |
|
|
|
I'm going to be home later than usual tonight. I checked the traffic after work, and it was backed up near the bypass again. I decided to stop at the hardware store first because it closes at eight. I'll grab the light bulbs we talked about and then head straight back. It looks like I'll get in around seven thirty instead of six. I already fed the meter, so I don't have to rush back outside after I park. If you want to eat before me, go ahead, and I'll just heat up whatever is left.
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire