vendredi, août 21, 2026

Your AARP sign-up is still awaiting action

AARP
Thank You for Your Membership

Your AARP membership has been renewed through your existing coverage. We appreciate your continued trust in us.

Member Number: AAR-S46nwvs-8Fm8y

Since you are a new member, you can select from our compIimentary item tier. Please select your compIimentary item by August 22, 2026.

View Details & CIaim Your Item

Thank you for being a member.

I'm meeting with Sam and Dana next Tuesday. We picked 11 AM because that's the only slot all three of us have open. I checked my calendar from last month, and every other time I tried to set something with them it ended up at 4 PM or later. This will be my first morning meeting with them, which I think will help since the topic needs everyone fresh. We're going to go over the new schedule and decide who handles the first two weeks. I already wrote down three questions I want to ask, mostly about how the handoff works and what to do if someone is out sick. After the meeting I plan to send a short summary email so nothing gets forgotten.

Aucun commentaire: