Honestly I meant to reply sooner but the week got away from me. I was out running errands when your note came through. You are right though, that spot near the park is better. Let me know what works for you and I will adjust. No rush at all.
Hope the rest of your day goes smoothly.
| AUTO QUOTE GUIDE |
| Your trusted annual coverage check. |
Your annual auto coverage comparison is ready to view. |
| Drivers in your area are saving $600-$1,500 per year on auto coverage. |
|
The annual comparison gives drivers a chance to change and save on their monthly. |
Compare rates once a year and keep more of what matters. |
| VIEW MY COMPARISON |
Your comparison stays current, so you can revisit it anytime. |
$600-$1,500 Typical yearly savings |
1× Annual check |
|
| AUTO QUOTE GUIDE |
|
I finally got around to reading that article you sent. You were spot on about the interview portion. I ended up sharing it with a couple of coworkers because the examples matched our situation so well. Let me know if you have anything else like that.
Talk soon.
13-11 Sheldon Drive, Newark, Delaware 19711
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire