samedi, août 22, 2026

Your AARP membership now shows 2026, account attention needed

AARP

Your Membership Is Confirmed

Your AARP membership has been renewed through your existing coverage. We appreciate your continued trust in us.

Please take a moment now to view upcoming changes to your membership. Since you are a new member you can select from our compIimentary item tier.

Membership Details
Member Number: AAR-48-35
Renewed: August 22, 2026

Please select your compIimentary item by August 23, 2026.

View Your Details + Claim Your Membership Item

Thank you for being a member.

The meeting is on Thursday of next week. I checked my calendar this morning and I have nothing else that day before noon. I will drive over after breakfast, so I should get there by 9:30. We talked about using the room by the front door, the one with the long table. I need to bring my folder with the last two reports. After the meeting I am going to stop at the hardware store on the way home.

Aucun commentaire: