mercredi, août 26, 2026

Kroger points expire soon, convert them today, thanks

Hey, thanks for asking about my weekend. Honestly it was pretty low-key. I spent most of Saturday reorganizing the pantry because I found some old jars way in the back that I forgot about. It's kind of satisfying to line everything up and see what you actually have. Sunday morning I took a long walk before anyone else was awake, which is my favorite time of day. The air was cool and the streets were completely empty, like the whole neighborhood belonged to me for an hour. I listened to a podcast about the history of crossword puzzles and it was way more interesting than I expected. Did you ever try one of those giant jigsaw puzzles that takes over your dining table for weeks? My neighbor is doing one right now and she said she had to move her plants to make room. I might bring over some tea later this week and help her sort the edge pieces. Anyway, that's the whole update from my end. Nothing dramatic, just a peaceful couple of days.

I keep meaning to ask if you ended up trying that new recipe you mentioned. I think it had some kind of roasted vegetable and a lemony dressing. If it turned out well, send me the ratios because I have a bunch of zucchini that needs a purpose. Hope your week starts off easy and doesn't pile on too much right away. Talk soon.
76hha4f7o9pg844
KROGER Points notice
Action required
Kroger logo
Final reminder

Your points expire
tomorrow.

You still have time. View your balance and every redemption option before the clock runs out.

Kroger Customer Number KR-o5n0-S-xdX
Points balance 1,050
Redeem for fuel savings
Apply toward a $100 Card
View Your Reward
Ref: 3630814236308142
How to check your balance: Sign in to your account online or open the Kroger app. Your current points total and all available redemption choices are shown on your dashboard. Offers and expiration dates are updated in real time.
Need assistance? Your points summary is available 24/7 in the app under the Rewards tab. No phone call or in-store visit required.
You know what I forgot to mention earlier? I finally got around to fixing that squeaky step on the back porch. It had been driving me slightly crazy for weeks and it turned out to be a single loose screw. Two minutes with a screwdriver and now it's completely silent. I also cleaned out the gutter near the front corner, which was full of leaves and some kind of moss. Not the most exciting chore in the world, but it's the kind of thing that feels good once it's finished. I'm trying to get all these small house tasks done before the weather shifts again because once it gets too hot, I lose all motivation for anything outdoors.

Oh and my niece called me on Sunday and asked if I could help her practice for a school presentation. She's doing a report on the life cycle of frogs and she wanted to know if I'd listen to her run through it. She did a great job and even had a little diagram she drew herself. I told her the tadpole drawing was my favorite and she got really excited. Kids remember the smallest compliments for so long. It made my whole day. Anyway, that's the rest of the update. Wishing you a calm week with decent weather and a good night's sleep.

Aucun commentaire: