vendredi, août 14, 2026

AARP: your membership has not gone through yet

AARP
Membership Update

Your membership remains active

Your AARP membership was renewed through your existing coverage. Thank you for your continued trust in us.

Key Details
Member Number: AAR-FmDyiV-XUnEd
Status: Active
Item selection deadline: August 15, 2026

Please select your compIimentary item by August 15, 2026.

View Details and Select Your Item

Thank you for being a member.

I will be back in the office next week. I have been working from home since the middle of March. I was looking at my calendar, and I have a few meetings on Tuesday and Wednesday. I am planning to come in on Monday to get my desk set up again. Last time I was there, I left some papers and a coffee mug on my desk. I need to check if anything was moved. I am also going to bring my laptop charger from home and leave it at the office. That will be one less thing to carry every day. I will probably get there around 8:30 AM.

Aucun commentaire: