I'm going back to the office next Monday, after a pretty long stretch at home. My desk is still set up from before, so I just need to bring in a few cables I took home. I checked my old parking pass and it's still valid through the end of the month. I'll have to remember to leave by 7:30 to avoid the slowest traffic. I also saw that the team lunch is scheduled for Wednesday, so that timing works out.
| Select Home Warranty |
| Review Your Home Protection Estimate |
| $150 OFF + 2 MONTHS INCLUDED |
|
| Limited availability: This 2026 pricing tier and bonus savings are subject to shift without notice. |
|
|
Unexpected repair costs can quickly disrupt your budget. A Select Home Shield plan is designed to help protect both your home's essential systems and your finances. |
|
|
This renewable agreement covers the repair or replacement of many common failures in home appliances and mechanical systems, delivering ongoing confidence. |
|
|
| Key Details - 32,500+ top-rated testimonials - 1,850,000+ residences covered - Named a Leading Home Warranty Service by US News 360 Reviews |
|
|
| See Your Coverage Options |
|
I stopped at the grocery store on my way home from work today. I picked up milk and bread mostly, but I also grabbed some bananas. I noticed the milk was cheaper than last time at $3.29 a gallon. I got the same brand I usually get because it lasts longer. I was in and out in about fifteen minutes, and I did not buy any extra snacks. I think I will go again this weekend for more things. I want to have the list ready by Saturday morning.
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire