Hey, I checked the file you asked about earlier. The folder with the shared photos was right where you said it would be.
I moved the ones from last spring into a new subfolder so they don't get mixed up with the recent uploads.
There are a couple of duplicates, but nothing worth worrying about. I also cleared out the old drafts.
The naming conventions look consistent now. Let me know if you want me to separate the landscape shots from the portraits next.
Member alert: Your Walmart points are set to expire today.
Important Reminder
Your points are waiting.
These rewards were earned over time and shouldn't be left behind. A quick action now keeps the value you've built.
Your Rewards Snapshot
1,163 points
Scheduled to expire end of day today.
Member ID: WM-4827-1936
Convertible value: $100 card
Redeeming takes less than a minute. One simple step keeps your rewards intact.
Your points carry real value - convert them to a $100 card today before they expire.
I got your note about the recipe you were looking for. It was in the binder behind the divider.
The sauce measurements are on the second page, not the first. I took a quick photo of it with my phone.
The oven temperature you asked about is written in the margin. It says to lower it by ten degrees.
The rest of the steps are pretty standard. I don't think you'll have any trouble with it.
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire