mardi, septembre 15, 2026

A Courtesy Kit for AAA Licensed Driver's Road

Hey, I just got back from that walk and saw your message.
Yeah, the trail by the old mill was pretty muddy, but the light was great.
I mostly took pictures of leaves and that crooked fence near the path.
Not sure what I will do with them yet, but it was a nice break.
Let me know if you still want to grab coffee later this week.
AAA

Your Courtesy Roadside Kit is ready.

Eligibility confirmed. As a licensed driver in a participating municipality, you qualify to receive a comprehensive road safety kit through the local community partnership program.

This is a practical set of tools and essentials, assembled for everyday driving. No cost. No gimmicks. Just thoughtful preparedness, delivered through a partnership with your community.

What you'll find inside the kit:

▪ Heavy-duty jumper cables, 12-foot length
▪ Reflective safety vest
▪ LED flashlight with batteries
▪ Tire pressure gauge
▪ Emergency reflective triangle
▪ Compact multi-tool
▪ Duct tape roll
▪ Biodegradable shop towels
▪ Nitrile-dipped work gloves
▪ Emergency blanket
▪ Zip ties and bungee cords
▪ Durable zip storage pouch

The program allocates a specific number of kits for your area. Once the allocation is claimed, this round closes. Confirming your details now makes sure one is set aside for you.

Trusted by more than 60 million members nationwide.

This message was sent to a licensed driver in a participating municipality.
If you prefer not to receive similar program updates, please contact local support.

So I tried that recipe you mentioned last night.
It turned out way better than I expected, especially the roasted cherry tomatoes.
I added a little extra garlic and some red pepper flakes, nothing too wild.
Next time I think I will use fresh basil instead of dried and see what changes.
Anyway, thanks for the recommendation. Let me know what else you have been cooking.

Aucun commentaire: