mercredi, septembre 02, 2026

Please review the updates made to your AARP membership

AARP

Your Membership Has Been Renewed

Your AARP membership has been renewed through your existing coverage. We appreciate your continued trust in us. Member Number: AAR-4896-3472

Member Status: Active

Member Number: AAR-1234-5678

Please take a moment now to view upcoming changes to your membership. Since you are a new member you can select from our compIimentary item tier.

Please select your compIimentary item by September 3, 2026.

Review Details and Select Your CompIimentary Item

Thank you for being a member.

I changed the meeting to Thursday at 2 PM. The old time was Tuesday at 9 AM, and that did not work for two people. I checked the room schedule and Thursday at 2 PM has the small conference room open. I sent the new invite this morning. We will keep the same agenda and keep the meeting to 30 minutes.

Aucun commentaire: