Hey, sorry for the delay in getting back to you. I had to run a few errands yesterday and completely lost track of time, which seems to happen more than I would like lately. Anyway, I finally got around to looking at the notes you sent over about the weekend plans. It all looks good on my end. The timing works perfectly. I can pick you up around noon if that still works for you, just let me know what you think when you get a chance to look everything over.
AAA Eligibility confirmed
Your AAA Courtesy Roadside Kit is ready.
As a licensed driver residing in a participating municipality, you are eligible to receive a comprehensive Courtesy Roadside Kit. This kit is provided at no charge to eligible residents through the local community partnership program.
What you might find in the kit
Jumper cables, reflective warning triangle, heavy-duty tow strap, LED flashlight with batteries, emergency thermal blanket, first aid basics, tire pressure gauge, duct tape, work gloves, rain poncho, multi-tool, and a compact roadside guide.
The program allocates a specific number of kits for your area. To ensure you receive yours, please confirm your details promptly.
View your AAA Courtesy Kit
Confirmation takes about a minute and helps reserve the kit allocated to your area.
AAA Community Partnership Program
For eligible residents in participating municipalities.
I was thinking about what you said earlier and honestly I could not remember if I already replied, so apologies if this is a repeat on my end. The idea you mentioned about trying the new place on Saturday sounds good to me. I checked the route and it is pretty straightforward from where I am, so driving would not be an issue at all. Let me know a rough time that works and I can be flexible around it, should be pretty open most of the afternoon.
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire