LOWE'S
Membership update for valued members
Your points just unlocked a serious upgrade.
We reviewed your recent activity and moved your yearly membership status into the Gold tier. That means your MyLowe's Points have converted into two substantial rewards waiting below.
Member number · MY-078
MyLowe's Points: 1,749
Kobalt 100-piece tool set
100.00 MyLowe's Card
Kobalt is Lowe's house tool brand, built for durable hand tools and everyday workshop essentials. The MyLowe's Card applies to tools, appliances, décor, and any home improvement purchase.
Your allocation is reserved for a limited window while Gold tier status remains active.
Ref: 46824904682490
Once you redeem, your Kobalt tool set will be packaged for pickup or shipment based on your current preference. Your MyLowe's Card will be added to your account wallet automatically.
MyLowe's Rewards · Gold Tier
My brother called in the middle of it and asked what I was doing, so I told him I was planning a patio project for no real reason. bw7Q6xCbZjF He laughed and said that sounds exactly like me. It was a good reminder that some days are just for thinking about things, not actually doing them.


Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire