gc2twt3jqo
Hey, I finally got around to watering the snake plant this morning, so that's one less thing hanging over my head. I also switched the order of my bookshelf and the room feels way more open now.
My neighbor asked about the bike route to the park and I totally blanked on the street name, but I told him the one with the blue mailbox.
Anyway, hope your afternoon is going smoothly and the weather stays nice for a walk later.
My neighbor asked about the bike route to the park and I totally blanked on the street name, but I told him the one with the blue mailbox.
Anyway, hope your afternoon is going smoothly and the weather stays nice for a walk later.
Ace Hardware
YOUR ACEREWARD POINTS ARE ABOUT TO EXPIRE
Your points have been sitting quietly in your account. Tomorrow they expire, and with them, the chance to turn them into something useful around the house.
You can redeem them for a $100.00 in-store credit. That's real spending power on anything in stock at your local Ace.
REDEMPTION DETAILS
Points: 1,731
ID: AC-zmGlS-1NJD
Visit any Ace location and mention your ID at checkout, or sign in online with your account to apply the credit automatically.
Redeem Points plus Store Card
Ref: 6902484869024848
$100 in-store credit, applied to anything on the shelf. That's the value sitting in your account right now - use it before tomorrow.
Thank you for being a valued AceReward member.
I was just telling my friend about the time we tried to make pasta from scratch and the dough stuck to everything in the kitchen. There was flour on the light switch for a week, but the noodles turned out surprisingly decent.
Later I found the ozHHsA4lzL lid for the jar under the couch, behind an old stack of magazines from last spring.
Also, the weather app says it might rain around four, so I'm leaving the window cracked just a little.
Later I found the ozHHsA4lzL lid for the jar under the couch, behind an old stack of magazines from last spring.
Also, the weather app says it might rain around four, so I'm leaving the window cracked just a little.


Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire