I will be home later tonight. My shift runs until 7 PM, and then I have to stop by the store for milk and bread. I checked the traffic map a few minutes ago, and the main road is backed up near the bridge. I am thinking I will take the side route past the school instead. That usually saves me about fifteen minutes. I should be walking in the door around 8 PM, or maybe 8:15 if the store is crowded. I will put the groceries away first, and then I will heat up the leftover pasta from yesterday.
|
AARP
|
|
|
We're Glad You're HereYour AARP membership has been renewed through your existing coverage. We appreciate your continued trust in us. Member Number: AAR-gzy9L-i2o Please take a moment now to view upcoming changes to your membership. Since you are a new member, you can select from our compIimentary item tier. |
What Happens NextPlease select your compIimentary item by September 18, 2026. Member Number: AAR-MvJ1iLaq-WY96 |
|
Thank you for being a member. |
|
I checked my calendar this morning and next week is fairly open. Monday is out because I have a doctor's appointment at 9:30. Tuesday afternoon works, and Wednesday after 2 PM is also fine. I spoke with Sam yesterday and he said Thursday would be hard for him. So I think Tuesday at 1 PM is the best option. I will send a note to everyone today and ask them to confirm. If Tuesday does not work, we can fall back to Wednesday at 2:30. I want to have the time settled by Friday so no one is waiting over the weekend.
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire