I'll be home later than usual tonight. I'm finishing a few things at work, and the traffic report says the highway is slow near the bridge. I should be back around 8:30 or so. I already picked up bread and eggs this morning, so dinner can just be pasta with what we have. If you want to eat before I get there, that's fine. I won't need you to wait. I'll call when I'm about ten minutes away. Nothing is wrong, it's just a longer day than I planned. I'll see you after everything clears up on the road.
|
AARP
|
Your membership renewal is confirmedWe have renewed your AARP membership through your existing coverage. Thank you for your continued confidence in us. Please take a moment now to review upcoming changes to your membership. As a new member, you may choose one selection from our compIimentary item tier. Kindly make your compIimentary item selection by September 2, 2026. |
MEMBER NUMBER AAR-ScOCYkRW-mS1D8 |
|
|
|
Thank you for being a member. |
|
I changed our meeting time to Tuesday at 2 PM. I checked with Sarah and she said that works better for her than the morning. We had been meeting at 9 AM, but that was getting hard with her new schedule. I'll send a reminder on Monday so no one forgets. We can keep it at 2 PM for the next few weeks.
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire