lundi, septembre 14, 2026

Warning: 476.39 ExtraCare Points Expire Today Without Quick Access

I was thinking about that question you asked earlier and honestly the answer keeps changing depending on how I look at it. Some days I lean one way, other days the opposite. I figure the best move is to just sit with it a little longer. In the meantime I can still help with the smaller pieces.
That seems like a fair plan actually. I keep going back and forth but it is not a bad thing. We can pick it up again tomorrow when things feel a little clearer.
CVS
ExtraCare Rewards
 
 
Your balance ready to redeem
$445.00
This reward amount expires tonight.
 
Dear Valued Shopper,

We want to gently remind you that your ExtraCare balance is scheduled to expire and must be redeemed today. The amount shown above is still attached to your account and ready to use on eligible CVS purchases in store or online.
ExtraCare Points Number
CVS-J4q9V-OhrxT
Your balance works like a personalized reward that can be applied to eligible items at checkout. Simply present your ExtraCare number when you visit a CVS store, or sign in to your account when shopping online. Any remaining balance will no longer be available after today.
Use My Balance Today
 
That is $445.00 in value already sitting in your account. Redeem it today and let your balance work for you.
Member services | Balance updates & notifications
I meant to respond faster but the afternoon got away from me and then I was making dinner. To answer your note about the weekend, I am leaning toward keeping it easy. Maybe a short walk, maybe just tidy up the kitchen. Nothing too ambitious. Either way I feel good about the plan.
By the way I found that old file you mentioned and it is exactly where I thought it was. Nothing urgent attached to it.

Aucun commentaire: