Anyway, I should probably wrap this up and get started on the chores I've been putting off since Wednesday. I'll text you later tonight once I have a better sense of tomorrow. If you end up free around two, let me know and we can coordinate. Talk soon.
|
So I finally opened that jar of preserves we picked up a while ago, and it's actually better than I remembered. I put a little on some toast with tea this morning and just sat by the window for a bit. The light was really nice around eight, sort of gray but soft. Made me think about rearranging the side table by the couch, but I haven't gotten around to that yet.
Someone from the office recommended a different route for the walk by the river, says it's less crowded on Saturdays if you go early enough. I might try that next weekend. Anyway, I should probably get going and handle a few things around here. Reach out whenever you're free and we can catch up.
I was also thinking about trying that spice blend in the stew later this week. If it turns out well, I'll save some for you to try. No rush on getting back to me, I know it's a busy time. Talk soon.


Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire