vendredi, septembre 04, 2026

AARP membership update for 2026 needs your account attention

I changed my work schedule again, so I need to adjust the meeting time. I put in a request to move my Thursday shift earlier. I now get off at 3 PM instead of 5 PM. I think 3:30 PM works better for me now. I know we talked about keeping it at 5 PM, but I can't stay that late anymore. I checked the room calendar and the small conference room is open at 3:30. I will send an updated invite tonight. I also looked at Friday as a backup. I can meet at 1 PM on Friday if Thursday doesn't work for you. I prefer Thursday because I have a project review on Friday afternoon. I need the extra time on Friday to print my notes. I will wait to hear back from you before I send the invite. I don't want to change the time if it causes a problem for anyone else. I understand if you need to keep the original time, but I would have to join late. I would rather we all meet at the same time.
AARP
Your Membership Remains Active
Your AARP membership is renewed through your existing coverage. Thank you for your continued trust.
Please select your compIimentary item by September 5, 2026.
Review Your Details and Select Your Item
Key Details
Member Number: AAR-3wgdx-PQ9wl
Thank you for being a member.
I'm meeting with Dana next Tuesday at 2 PM. We're going over the revised schedule for the spring project. She said she'll bring the updated cost sheet, and I'll have the crew list ready. I looked at my calendar, and Wednesday would also work if Tuesday gets moved. For now I'm planning on Tuesday and I'll confirm with her Monday afternoon.

Aucun commentaire: