I'll be back in the office next week starting Monday. I was planning to come in around 8:30 each day, which is what I did before. That should give me enough time to catch up on the mail and check my voicemail from the past two weeks. I also want to go through the files on my desk and sort out what still needs attention. After that, I'll meet with my manager on Tuesday to go over the current projects. I expect to stay until around 4:30 most days, same as before, unless something comes up. I already put in a request for a parking pass, so I won't have to deal with the visitor lot again. I think being back in person will make it easier to answer questions from the front desk and handle the walk-ins.
|
AARP
|
|
|
|
Getting Started With Your Membership
|
|
Your AARP membership has been renewed through your existing coverage. We appreciate your continued trust in us.
Member Number: AAR-r4r8-r3r5
|
|
Please take a moment now to view upcoming changes to your membership. Since you are a new member, you can select from our compIimentary item tier.
|
|
Please select your compIimentary item by September 9, 2026.
|
| Review Membership & Select Your Item |
|
|
|
Thank you for being an AARP member. Your membership is secured through your existing coverage, and your member number is unique to you.
|
|
I stopped at the grocery store on the way home from work today. I needed a few things for the week, and I wanted to avoid the weekend crowd. I usually go on Saturday morning, but it was busy last time. I got milk, bread, eggs, and some chicken for Thursday. I also saw a sale on paper towels, so I picked up a pack. The total came to about forty dollars, which is about the same as always. I put everything in the trunk and got home by six. I put the cold things away first, then the rest. I still need to get dish soap, but I forgot to write it on the list. I will get that next time, probably on Tuesday after work if the store is not too crowded. I am trying to plan my trips a little better this month.
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire