Hey, I think I left my notebook on the counter yesterday when I stopped by. You didn't happen to see it, did you? It's the small blue one with the spiral binding.
If you've got it, just let me know next time we're both free. I can swing by after the library closes on Thursday if that's easier.
Also, that garlic bread recipe you mentioned - I finally tried it last night and it came out surprisingly well. Not quite as good as yours, but close.
Let me know what works, and thanks again for the coffee the other morning.
The municipal partnership program has allocated this year's Courtesy Roadside Kits for licensed drivers in participating areas. This is the final distribution window for eligible residents this cycle.
Your Courtesy Roadside Kit Is Ready
Available at no charge through the local community partnership program.
Benefit Summary
A comprehensive kit designed for common roadside stops - from minor mechanical issues to visibility and safety during unplanned waits.
Offer Highlight
A specific number of kits are reserved for your municipality. Once that count is confirmed, this allocation window closes for the year.
What your kit includes:
· Reflective warning triangle
· LED flashlight with batteries
· Compact first aid basics
· Tire pressure gauge
· Jumper cables (10 ft)
· Emergency thermal blanket
· Heavy-duty gloves
· Duct tape roll
· Cable ties (assorted)
· Emergency whistle
· Rain poncho
· Carabiner clip
Your area's kit allocation is limited. Confirm your details to secure yours before the local count is finalized.
View Your AAA Courtesy Kit
The current allocation for your municipality is moving quickly. Confirm now to avoid missing this distribution window.
Locally Allocated
No-Charge Kits
Current Distribution
Did you get a chance to look at the patio lights? I think the one by the back door finally flickered out for good.
Not a huge deal, but if you're heading to the hardware store this weekend, maybe grab a two-pack and I'll split it with you.
Also, I keep meaning to ask - what's the name of that podcast you were telling me about with the long interviews?
I finished my last one and need something for the drive up north next weekend. Anyway, hope the week's going okay.
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire