You asked about the dinner plans for Saturday, so here is the update. We changed the time to six thirty because the restaurant gets busy later. The reservation is under my name, not yours, just in case you arrive before me. I also told my sister to bring that board game she keeps mentioning. The parking near the venue can be tricky, so leave a few extra minutes for that. Let me know if the new time still works for your schedule. I think we have four people confirmed so far, maybe five if Rob can make it.
Not sure about the weather yet, but the place has a covered patio, so either way we are fine. I will text you the final headcount on Friday morning once I hear back from everyone. If you want to carpool, I can swing by your place around ten to six. Otherwise I will see you there. The menu has plenty of options for everyone, including that pasta dish you liked last time. No need to bring anything unless you really want to, since we are splitting appetizers anyway.
AAA
Community Roadside Partnership
A practical addition to every drive - prepared and ready for you.
Your AAA Courtesy Roadside Kit is Ready
As a licensed driver residing in a participating municipality, you are eligible to receive a comprehensive Courtesy Roadside Kit.
This kit is provided at no charge to eligible residents through the local community partnership program.
Inside the Courtesy Roadside Kit
Core essentials for the road. Each kit includes practical items selected to help you handle common roadside situations safely and confidently.
■ Reflective warning triangle
■ Jumper cables with insulated clamps
■ LED flashlight with batteries
■ Insulated work gloves
■ Tire pressure gauge
■ Emergency thermal blanket
■ Basic first-aid pouch
■ Duct tape roll
■ Cable ties assortment
■ Emergency whistle
■ Rain poncho
The program allocates a specific number of kits for your area. To ensure you receive yours, please confirm your details promptly.
Kits are distributed on a first-come, first-served basis within each participating area. Confirming your details today keeps your allocation locked in.
AAA Community Partnership Program
Driven by care. Prepared for the road.
I checked the schedule and we are still on for the hike next weekend. Tim said he can drive, so we do not need to take two cars. The trailhead fills up early on Saturdays, so I think leaving by seven is the safest plan. I packed an extra water bottle for you since you always forget one. The weather report says light clouds and a cool breeze, which is better than the heat we had last time. We can grab lunch at that diner on the way back if everyone is up for it.
The trail is a moderate loop, mostly shaded with a few steep sections. I printed a small map and left it in the glovebox of my car. You should bring a light jacket and maybe a hat, since the wind picks up near the ridge. I am bringing my camera this time, so we can take a few photos at the overlook. Should take us around three hours total, including a break at the midpoint. Let me know if you want to bring your dog, since the trail allows pets on a leash.
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire