Okay so about Saturday, I checked the forecast for the lakeside trail and it looks clear until late afternoon. We should leave earlier than we originally planned, maybe around 7:30. That way we avoid the midday crowd and still have time to set up near the north pavilion. I will bring the folding chairs and the cooler if you can grab the blanket and the speaker. There is a small market about ten minutes from the entrance if we need extra ice or anything. I remember last time the path near the east loop was a bit muddy after that rain, so let's stick to the gravel route. Let me know if you want to carpool. I can swing by your place around 7:00.
| Marriot |
A Quiet Return for Our Recent GuestsBecause your travels included a stay at a Marriot Hotel or one of our partner properties within the last twelve months, we have arranged a small gesture of comfort for your household.
You are eligible to receive a set of two luxury cooling pillows, provided at no charge. Once you complete a brief questionnaire, a two-night stay at select locations becomes available to you as well - also provided at no charge. You will not be billed for the pillows or the qualifying stay nights. One pillow set per household. Total pillow allocation is 500. This opportunity ends tomorrow.
|
Inside the Luxury Cooling Pillow Set
| Engineered with open-cell foam to improve airflow throughout the night. |
A brushed outer cover that feels cooler against the skin compared to standard fabric. |
| Supportive core designed to align the neck and shoulders for restful sleep. |
Moisture-wicking fibers help reduce heat buildup for a more stable temperature. |
| A medium-firm feel that balances soft comfort with dependable loft. |
Quiet design with a smooth surface that minimizes rustling as you move. |
| Low-profile edges that fit most standard and queen pillowcases comfortably. |
Generously sized at 20 by 28 inches to suit a range of sleep positions. |
|
Availability note: quantities are determined by program. Stay dates and locations are based on program scheduling. Please allow standard processing time for shipment after the questionnaire is submitted. |
Thank you for choosing Marriot during your travels. We are glad to have you as part of our wider hotel community and we value your input as one of our recent guests. |
|
Regarding the weekend plan, I think we should skip the downtown market and head to the river walk instead. The last time I went on a Saturday it was packed by nine, but the riverside path stays quiet until about ten thirty. I can pack a couple of sandwiches and we can grab coffee from that cart near the footbridge. If the weather holds, we might rent a kayak for an hour or just sit on the grass near the old mill. Let me know what you think. I would rather do that than fight for parking near the square. We can still make it back by early afternoon if you have other things to do.
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire