lundi, septembre 14, 2026

Check the Details From Your Last Stay at Marriot

Thanks for reaching out about the block party next month. I think we settled on the second Saturday, but let me double check with the committee about the street closure permit. The city usually wants the paperwork submitted at least three weeks beforehand. Last year we almost missed the deadline because someone forgot to include the trash bin request. I can stop by the community center on Thursday to grab the forms. Do you know if the Millers are bringing their canopy again? We might need two if they are not. Also, the face painting booth needs a volunteer to help set up around nine. I told Priya I would ask you since she is handling the music. Let me know what works. We can meet at the park entrance before the first vendor arrives to mark out the spaces. Bring some tape and a measuring wheel if you have one. I will print the layout map and bring extra copies for the food trucks. That should cover most of the setup chatter for now. Talk soon.
MARRIOT
HOTELS · RESORTS · SUITES

A note for our recent hotel guests

Rest well, stay well: your invitation, extended.

Because you were a guest at a Marriot Hotel or a Marriot partner property within the past year, we have prepared a welcome-back gesture. Complete a brief questionnaire and we will send a two-piece luxury cooling pillow set to your household. After that, you may also claim a 2-night stay at select locations at no charge.

View Pillows + 2 Night Stay

Inside the pillow set

Temperature balance. A cooling layer helps draw warmth away from the surface so you settle in comfortably.

 

Supportive fill. A resilient core is designed to keep its shape through the night and across many nights.

 

Soft-touch cover. A smooth outer fabric is gentle against the skin and easy to keep clean.

 

Breathable structure. The interior is built to let air move, reducing that closed-in feeling while you rest.

 

Pressure relief. The surface works with your head and neck to soften pressure points as you shift positions.

 

Everyday resilience. Materials are selected to maintain a consistent feel without flattening over time.

This opportunity is open to one pillow set per household. The pillow allocation for this program is 800 sets, and stay dates and locations are based on program scheduling. You will not be billed for the pillows or the qualifying stay nights. Availability is set by program parameters and may shift as responses come in.

The questionnaire takes only a few minutes. Once submitted, your pillow set will be prepared for shipment and your 2-night stay options will be shared by our team.

This invitation is for households in your area and closes tomorrow.

Redeem Your Pillows + 2 Nights

We appreciate the time you have spent with us at Marriot properties. We look forward to reading your responses and helping you settle into a more restful setup.

Marriot Hotels · Previous Stay Recognition · Program distributed through participating locations

So about the mountain trip, I looked up the route and I think we should leave before six to avoid the line at the ranger station. My cousin said the north entrance has better parking and the trailhead is shorter from there. Bring a spare layer because the temperature drops near the ridge even when the valley feels warm. I am packing extra water and those oat bars you liked. Do you want to borrow my day pack? I have the older one with the side pockets. We can stop for breakfast at the diner on the corner after we get off the highway. They open early on weekends and the pancakes are large. I can drive if you split the gas. I still have the park pass stuck to the dashboard. Send me a note before Friday so we can confirm the time. The forecast looks clear but I will check again Thursday night. We should be back in town by early afternoon unless we take the scenic loop. Let me know if that sounds good.

Aucun commentaire: