Hey, I just got back from the library and realized I left my notebook on the table near the big window on the second floor. It has a blue cover and some loose pages sticking out. If you happen to swing by that area later today, could you grab it for me? I think I left it around two in the afternoon. I was sitting with Emma and we were reviewing those photos from the hiking trip last month. There were a few shots of the trailhead that actually turned out better than I expected. Anyway, not a big deal if you can't find it. I can always go back tomorrow after my morning class. Also, thanks again for helping me move the couch on Saturday. That thing is way heavier than it looks. Let me know if you want to go for a walk this evening if the rain stops. I've been trying to get outside more now that the weather is starting to shift. The air smells different lately, kind of fresh and earthy. Hope your day is going well so far. Talk soon.
| |
| Walmart * |
|
|
|
Membership Update
|
|
Your points expire today.
|
|
Act now to convert them before the clock runs out.
|
|
Rewards Summary
| Points available |
1,281 |
| Member ID |
WM-4827-1936 |
| Status |
Expiring today |
|
|
|
Redeem your full balance for a Walmart eGift card valued at $100. This is your last opportunity to use these points before they reset.
|
|
|
|
Your points balance is updated in real time. Redemption is instant after confirmation.
|
| Thank you for being a valued Walmart member. |
| |
|
So I was thinking about that video you sent last week with the little bird building a nest on the windowsill. I meant to reply but completely forgot until now. It was really sweet, especially when it kept dropping the twigs and starting over. That kind of patience is impressive. Reminds me of when we tried to assemble the bookshelf without reading the instructions. What a disaster that was. Anyway, I finally finished the book we talked about at dinner. You were right about the ending, I didn't see it coming at all. The middle dragged a bit though. I had to force myself through two chapters. But the final fifty pages were worth it. Also, the new tea shop opened on the corner near the park. I walked past it yesterday and it smelled amazing through the open door. We should check it out sometime this weekend if you're free. I'm planning to be out running errands Saturday morning but after that my schedule is wide open. Let me know what works for you. Hopefully the weather holds up.
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire