Hey, I finally got around to unloading the dishwasher and reorganizing the spice shelf. The basil and oregano are back in order, and I wiped down the rack with a damp cloth. It took longer than expected because I kept getting distracted by a radio segment about cloud formations, but it is done now. Tomorrow I might tackle the pantry, though I keep saying that.
| CVS ExtraCare |
| Membership Alert |
| Your balance expires today. |
| Redeem it before the clock runs out. |
|
|
$445.00
Scheduled to expire today
ExtraCare Points Number: CVS-r4r5-r5r6
|
|
| Your ExtraCare balance unlocks rewards at checkout - in store or online. Don't let today's credit go unused. |
| This exclusive balance is available to members at your level only. Apply it toward eligible CVS purchases before the day ends. |
|
| Redeem My Balance Now |
| Your ExtraCare balance can be applied on eligible CVS purchases - in store or online. |
|
|
I finally replaced the smoke detector battery this morning, and now the bird feeder outside has fresh seed again. The cardinal came back within twenty minutes, which made the whole task feel worthwhile. I also returned the library book that was sitting on the kitchen counter for two weeks, so the small jobs are starting to clear out nicely.
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire