I think we should go with the brisket for the weekend cookout. Everyone seemed to enjoy it last time and it is fairly easy to prepare ahead. Let me know if you want me to pick up anything else from the store. I can also bring that side dish you liked from the party last month.
We should probably start cooking by noon so everything is ready on time.
Your Home Warranty Protection Has LapsedYour home warranty plan is no longer active. Without coverage, you are exposed to the full cost of unexpected repairs for major home systems and essential household appliances. Renewal is straightforward and restores your protection immediately.
POLICY REFERENCE: CHW-874-9321 Coverage Status: INACTIVE - Renewal Required |
|
Major Home Systems Unprotected HVAC, electrical, plumbing - your essential systems are no longer covered under your expired plan. |
|
Household Appliances Exposed Refrigerator, oven, washer, dryer, and more - repairs are now your full responsibility. |
|
Renewal Restores Coverage A simple renewal reactivates your plan so you are protected again against costly breakdowns. |
Review your renewal terms and restore your home protection today. |
|
| Remove | 46 Calamint Hill Rd. S, Princeton, MA 1541 |
|
I finished that book you recommended and really enjoyed it. The character development was surprising and the plot twists kept me guessing until the end. Do you have any other suggestions for what I should read next? I am thinking about trying something from a different genre this time.
Let me know if you want to swap books when we meet up.
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire