Hey, I got your message about the project timeline. I think we should push the deadline back a week to account for the feedback cycle.
Let me know if you want to set up a call to discuss. I am free Thursday afternoon.
We can also loop in the design team if needed.
| Auto Quote Guide |
Annual Review Ready |
|
|
| Dear valued member, |
Your annual auto coverage comparison is ready to view. |
We have completed your annual review and your personalized comparison is waiting. Take a moment to see how your current coverage stacks up against competitive options in your area. |
Drivers in your area are saving $600-$1,500 per year on auto coverage by switching through Auto Quote Guide. |
The annual comparison gives drivers a chance to change and save on their monthly payments. Here is what you can expect:
- Customized rate analysis
- Side-by-side policy comparisons
- Direct savings estimates
|
|
|
|
|
Take a few minutes to review your personalized data. With Auto Quote Guide, you always have the information you need to make confident decisions. |
We have got you covered. Sincerely,
Auto Quote Guide |
If you would prefer not to receive future updates, you can request removal from our mailing list. 5001 Hwy 69 S, Greenville, TX 75401 |
|
Thanks for sending over the notes. I reviewed them and made a few changes. The main thing is we need to align on the design direction first.
I will send an updated version by end of day tomorrow. Does that work for you? Let me know if you want to discuss any points before then.
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire