lundi, juillet 27, 2026

DeIta flight service recovery, booking upgrade detail

Yes, I think the Thursday slot works best for the workshop since most people are usually free in the afternoon. We can use the conference room on the 4th floor, but I will double-check the booking calendar to make sure it hasn't been reserved. Let me know if you need help setting up the slides or preparing the handouts. I should have the agenda finalized by tomorrow afternoon. Also, did you confirm the catering? I remember we discussed ordering from that Italian place near the office. I can call them tomorrow morning to place the order if that helps. Let me know if there are any dietary restrictions I should be aware of.

Also, regarding the project timeline, I think we should allocate an extra week for the review phase. The initial schedule was a bit optimistic given the other commitments the team has this quarter. What do you think?
Exclusive executive benefit
DELTA AIR LINES
Engineered for distinction
 
Priority access
Your $300 seasonal travel credit awaits
Elevate your next journey with a premium credit reserved specifically for our most discerning travelers.
Premium Benefits
Access preferred seating and expedited boarding.
Curated Flexibility
Modify your itinerary with zero change fees.
Seasonal travel credit
$300
Reserved exclusively for you
This exclusive allocation enables you to select preferred departure times and cabin classes. Activate your account to apply this credit toward your next reservation.
Activate your credit
I finally tried that sourdough recipe you sent me last week. The hydration level was a bit tricky, and I had to adjust the proofing time because my kitchen is pretty cold. It turned out decent for a first attempt, though the crust was a little thicker than I expected. Let me know if you have a good tip for getting a more open crumb structure. I'm thinking of trying a different flour blend next weekend. Maybe mix in some spelt to see how it affects the flavor.

On a different note, I started reading that book you recommended about urban gardening. The section on vertical planting was really insightful. I might try building a small herb garden on my balcony next spring. Do you have any recommendations for hardy perennials that survive well in pots through the winter?

Aucun commentaire: